Wen will the nonsense end? MOST IMPORTANTLY, WEN WILL RAZ-B SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP! It’s sad that he’s so publicity hungry! Just because he get’s himself attention, via being messy, doesn’t mean that that will help him get he’s career back off the ground…let’s get real here! Anyway, the new gossip and drama surrounding the B2K crew started last week when someone *cough *cough Raz-B, leaked a quote “supposedly” from Omarion, confessing that he’s bisexual. Now there have been numerous rumors for the past couple of years that Omarion is fruity in the booty and use to date Bow Wow, who is also rumored to be bisexual as well! But we haven’t seen any proof yet! Check out the quotation below:
“I pride myself in being an honest, God Fearing, respectful man. I have kept my personal life private and wanted to keep it that way. Unfortunately, other’s are interested in profiting from my anguish; so before they can do that, i will clarify things. I am not at all what certain ex-band members are trying to paint me as, I am however a respectable, mature, proud, bisexual man.”
Now homeboy most likely got some sugar in his tank, but he definitely hasn’t told the world yet, so let him and Bow Wow be! 🙂
PRLOG recently wrote a press release explaining why this statement from Omarion is believed to be false:
“R&B Crooner Comes Out As Bisexual” Release False
Critical Update on Omarion’s alleged statement.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
PRLog (Press Release) – Jan 08, 2011 – On Jan. 8, 2011, Twitter was a flutter with news that R&B vocalist and former member of group B2K, Omarion had announced that he was bisexual. The statement, considered “official” by much of his following, has yet to be confirmed, leading some to believe it is indeed false.
The following are areas of concern regarding the “official” release:
1. The release has only been posted in public relations newswire website: PR Log. In order to post on the website, authors are not required to be credentialed. Anyone can create a free account as long as they have a functioning email address and upload to wire.
2. The source for the release is Sharron Wright. Who is Sharron Wright? It doesn’t matter because her listed email account indicates she is a Sony representative. Omarion is signed to EMI records, not Sony. Also, a representative at Sony Music would have an email in the format: FirstName.LastName@sonymusic.com
3. The format of the press release does not follow industry standard and there is a typo in Omarion’s statement. A statement of this magnitude is not likely to be sloppily written.
4. No reputable news organizations have confirmed this information. If Omarion was going to make a statement, publications like VIBE magazine and Entertainment Weekly would be the first to know.
5. The “official” statement is not mirrored on Omarion’s twitter account or his official website.
6. This release is published to the same website that the original “statement” was published. Does that make this release “official” as well? As much as some of the blogosphere has been anticipating a statement regarding Omarion’s sexuality, the “R&B Crooner Comes Out As Bisexual” release isn’t it.
7. C’mon son.